Staff are available for consultation regarding pupil progress at any time.
* Parent interviews are scheduled in April and there is a written report in December.
* Each pupil has a personal portfolio book containing significant benchmarks or exemplars or achievement which is sent home twice a year, once at the end of Term 2 and then again at the end of Term 4.
* We also have a parent / teacher requested interview session available in Term 3.
* The staff and Principal work together to ensure parents are advised of any issues concerning learning and/ or behaviour.
* School newsletters are issued each Monday and are available on our school website : Newsletter
* School assemblies are usually on Fridays, and are scheduled each term and notified in our school newsletter. Parents are most welcome to attend.