A beacon lighting the path of excellence and wellbeing
In this day and age of busy lifestyles, major leaps in technology and competitive work lives, it is important that we prepare our children to be academics, sportspeople, artists and citizens. At Beaconsfield the children develop the skills and attitudes that prepare them to face and overcome the challenges they will face tomorrow, next week, next year and throughout their life.
- Academic experiences in all areas of the curriculum.
- Opportunities to develop personal responsibility, pride and success.
- Respect for others and what they have to say and who they are
- A great playground where cooperation and working together is the norm, not the exception.
- A place where “Everybody knows your name”
We celebrate the children, their experiences and uniqueness that they carry with them and bring to our school.
I see what needs to be done, and I do it. I use my initiative.
I think of new ways to solve problems and express my ideas. I am creative.
I never give up and I keep trying. I am persistent.
I always try my best at everything I do. I show excellence.
I respect myself, others and our environment. I am respectful.
Around the school
Keep up to date with everything happening at Beaconsfield